Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baker Tattoo Parlor!

This is how I entertained the kids after a long day.  Trent was at a meeting, it was freezing out, and we were stuck in the house for too long.  So, we opened Baker Tattoo Parlor-great fun!  Caleb and Levi still have their tattoos on as they did not bathe until the next day.  
And here are a few of the final products!





2 comments:

Kelly T said...

This is awesome - what a fabulous idea! I'll keep it "stored away" for future reference.

Rachel, Bryan, and Corban said...

I LOVE that you let your kids do this. What great art development for them :-). When we are on long car trips Corban is allowed to draw on his legs hands and arms with washable markers. It keeps him entertained for about an hour, which is a lot on a car trip. He especially likes filling in his finger and toe nails. I am totally ok with this as it gives me some quiet driving time, but, I do feel kind of funny when we stop for gas and I take him in all covered in marker. He now knows this is a special car trip priveledge (writing on oneself that is). I will lock it away to save for a rainy stuck in the house day too. Thanks!