Saturday, January 24, 2009

Half way party!

Last Thursday we were exactly half-way through our school year.  Soooo, Lydia and Caleb (our school president and vice-president) planned a party for us.  We were served for supper HALF a stomboli, HALF a glass of pop, and a FULL salad (Mom's requirement).  Then we played games...

Pin the paper on the notebook




A relay




Pencils (the card game Spoons normally, but we used pencils)





A race creating a paper chain of 72 (the days remaining of School)


All planned by Lydia and Caleb.  A special thanks to Micah who relinquished some of her oldest rights by allowing the other two to serve as officers. :)

It was a blast.  The final treat was cookies cut in HALF!   We like themes at the Baker House!



5 comments:

D's Mom said...

You guys are so creative! How fun! You're creating great memories for your kids.

Anonymous said...

just testing.

Anonymous said...

What fun! Baker Academy is a school all kids will want to go to.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. To bad my kids weren't there, Nolan would have beat you all.

Rachel, Bryan, and Corban said...

OK, I just have to say it. I wish I was a Baker!! You guys have way too much fun, creativity, and family bonding-ness going on there. I am so proud to be friends with people who prioritize their family and create such positive experiences for their children as you do. Thank you for role modeling this and continually giving me ideas about how I want to be as a parent and what I want our family to look like. You have been the HUGEST blessing in my life. If my kids turn out half as respectful, obedient, fun, and well rounded as yours I will consider myself successful. I love you ALL.