Friday, February 27, 2009

Day in the shoes of Micah!

Hi everyone!  As you can tell, we need a new post so i'll put you in my shoes for one day.  Starting with waking up this morning.  So I woke up at nine fifteen today(Baker Christian Academy doesn't have school on Fridays), and go downstairs to find my two cousins running around with everyone else.  Levi is on Mom and Dads bed with a little fever and doesn't want anything to do with anyone.  I had slept through breakfast so I made a piece of toast.  Then, being the great sister I am, help Lydia make a breakfast casserole for lunch(weird).  Then I go practice piano and play with Nolan until I hear Levi crying.  I go in and Levi says " I gotta go to the bafroom!"  So I pick up the sickey pants and take him into the "Bafroom" but, before I get there I smell the sweet aroma of pee pee and feel it too!  And sure enough, there was a pool of pee on the bed. Lucky me!  Next, the whole family snuggles on the couches in the living room to watch "Miss Spider", how exciting!  We all eat lunch after waking ourselves from the long lounge on the couch.  Then Delaney, Lydia, Caleb and I have a tea party with chocolate chip cookies and water, never mind, it was a water party!  And now (obviously) I'm on the computer in my P.J.s still!  So pretty much its been a really productive day at the Baker house!  Later, Micah 

5 comments:

Ryla said...

Thanks for filling us in Micah, sorry about the pee I am sure your day would have been a bit better with out that!

By the way great minds must think alike, with blog backgrounds at least! :)

D's Mom said...

Yuck about Levi's pee pee. :)

Thanks for letting Delaney and Nolan hang out with you guys!

Anonymous said...

A good story you can embarrass Levi with when he starts to date girls. Thank you for the new post Micah. I've been checking the blog lately and was anxious for more. I can't remember, will you all have a spring break at Baker CA?

Baker Family said...

No spring breake for us! :( So sad, but at least we get fridays off! Thanks for commenting! I love reading them! Micah

Kelly T said...

Hey Micah, I'm a little late telling you this but I enjoyed your story! My favorite part was how descriptively you spoke about "the sweet aroma of pee-pee." Very clever!